MY BARN IS TOO SMALL....
The truth is, the barns and silos are NEVER big enough….!!!
No matter how many times you upgrade it, the things that fit inside it seem to grow and multiply to fit the available space - we all play with a close eye on whether there are a few empty slots. As you upgrade your barn to what feels like a huge size, you find that there are new machines come along, and different goods for you to produce, all taking up more and more space. So here are a few tips on managing your barn (or silo) space:
* Keep at least 10 empty slots at all times - more if you can. All of your farming activities gradually give you bonus items like saws, dynamite etc. This has to go somewhere. If you have pets, you will not be given the bonus items if your barn is already full!!!
* When it all gets a bit tight, load up all your production machines and smelters. For example, a strawberry ice-cream cone uses 1 cream, 1 white sugar, 3 wheat and 2 strawberries. So by making it you reduce your barn/silo stock from 7 items to 1 item - and you have a delicious ice-cream ready for sale. Most players load up their machines every night before going to bed, or in the morning before going to work - when you return you have all those nice things ready to be collected.
* If you have axes or saws, chop down any dead trees and bushes.
* Have a barn sale......load up your roadside shop with all the things you don't need right now, and make some coins. Not just goods you have made, if you have been getting too many map pieces, or mallets, this is a great time to clean out.
* If your barn is full, sometimes a silo upgrade is the best approach - upgrading your silo gives you more space in both the silo and in the barn as it takes out the silo upgrade items!!!
* If you really need to do an upgrade, and you're just a few screws or bolts short, then ask if someone would like to trade with you.
Offering a trade is much nicer than just asking for the item you need, and it helps someone else to achieve their goals too. But if you are really stuck, and an upgrade is the only option, then don't be afraid to ask for a few last things to do it.
Happy farming, Frenchie0z